Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chelsey Day! (:

Here I am, again, reporting live from my house. I've been thinking and hopefully I can do good in school, do all my usuals, and achieve my goals this year! Tomorrow, I think ill beging with another goal i thought of -making a craft everyday- and i'll be starting it off with painting.. which not to mention i don't do much. Especially since i didn't get an art elective in school like I wanted.

I've been thinking about something new to start making, and im still waiting for the right idea to pop up in my head! if anybody has feels like helping a sister out comment with ideas for me(; I love to hear what others think, so don't be shy! Well, i'm short on time, but i'll make sure on Friday that I don't neglect writing like i did today! Have a good Friday!(I know I will!)

xoxo,
chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment